Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cleaning and Dusting the Digital Cobwebs off my Blog

Photo Credit: JMacPherson Flickr via Compfight cc
So this week I had to dust off my this blog and do a little cleaning. One thing I noticed that the 3rd party widget I was using for my Twitter feed was displaying ads... Grrr! the nerve of that company, trying to make a profit from my use of their free tool! So I had to find another source. Rather than fooling around trying to remember the best way to add a feed, I rather lazily decided to just Google top widgets for adding Twitter to one's blog.

Fortunately I found a post from The Learning Coach, who has some pretty good instructions, inspite of the rather grainy images. Not to fret however, he also included the instructions in text. So, if you are like me and you started with Blogger when you began the EdTech Learning Journey with Alec and Katia years ago, then hopefully these instructions will help you out! Twitter Feed on Blogger.  Perhaps my role in this class will be to help out fellow nostalgic Blogger bloggers, who continue to use this antiquated platform to make learning visible. Indeed it is not as updated as Wordpress, but there has got to be something said for continuing a chapter in one's learning journey in the same digital notebook.



1 comment: